WEDNESDAY LOOK FREE - #002


I don't usually write an entry in English :D but I decided to give it a try this time! 
Last day I was feeling sick so I slept the whole day and here I am awake like a vampire lol ahahha thus, I decided to do some random photo session in Second Life. Sadly, my nice shoots had a little problem, I didn't realised the resolution was set in a low scale so :(

Anyway, that didn't stop me from sharing this beautiful dress with all of you :D I managed to put up a nice outfit, adding a nice chocker and this cute hair by Olive.

Did I mention that this store is new?  Cherry Lane is the store of this beautiful free dress :D comes in 6 different colors, all bright and live colors perfect for this new season, go and take a look!





My style of today:

Head: Catya 3.0
Body: Maitreya Lara V4.1
Shape: My own
Skin: Pumec - February Powder pack April
Hair: Olive - The cutie hair - Free lucky board
Dress: Stracciatella Kylie Dress by Cherry Lane Free Group Gift
Choker: Rebel Hope valentine's heart 




Don't forget to follow me on Facebook   :) 

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

About me

About Me

Hi/Привет/Hola ^^ my name is Luka just a regular girl who loves to eat, watch anime, sleep and yes play Second Life ♥ You can find more about me on youtube but let's share something here from time to time :D

Blogroll

Visitantes

Flag Counter