Lelutka Evolution RIVER + Maitreya FLAT chest Add-ON



Wow :o it's been a while since my last post. I think I'll use more often this space in order to give you extra details. You konw, I don't like to make long and boring videos but maybe you're ok reading a bit more. So, Lelutka has released a new bento head from the Evolution line. As I can quote:

River is our first non-binary head and completely stunning, with a chin and jaw line to die for, but still soft enough to make you fall completely in love. River will fit all female bodies flawlessly, this stunning head comes with both male and female hairbases, as well as the male HD beard all boys have come to love. We truly hope you enjoy this hottie.
That sounds really promising. You're gonna be able to shape your avatar with more options, for a strong female character or maybe a more delicate and young guy ♥



Here you can find my review on youtube, also featuring the new ADD-ON by Maitreya Lara "Flat chest" this is a perfect combination with River head. Remember you need to update you mesh body to the latest version V5.3 in order to use the add-on and have a perfect fit for the neck.

I've been sick and busy with homework in RL so I'm sorry to my sponsors for releasing this video a bit late. Still, I think this is a beautiful head and deserves some attention. This is my first time testing so many skins and buying different products to get the perfect style ( I feel I got it <.< for my taste) 

Thank you so much to FAKEICON for :D allowing me to rock his "Retro Tucked Tee " perfect for my Flat chest, you have to check it out! And thank you my dear sister Di ;A; for sponsor me my new skin, I honestly love it.  So My style cared for this video goes like this:


  1. Head: RIVER Lelutka Evolution (3,990L) (Link main store)
  2. Body: Maitreya Lara v5.3
  3. Add -on: Flat chest ( 499L)
  4. Skin: E.BEAUTY GIULIA "LELUTKA EVOLUTION" (Comes with applier and BOM) Available on TRES CHIC till October 10th https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Nika/100/139/22
  5. Hair: DURA 
  6. Outfit feat.: FAKEICON - Retro Tucked Tee (Store: https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/FOXCITY/76/192/22)


and THIS!!!!! Izzie's is the BEST! As you probably know, when you use a female body applier, you are suppose to have a nice "breast" right? So, on the Flat chest it looks totally bad :( specially if you wanna wear only jeans or shorts IDK. Anyway, I was so lucky to find this, it comes in BOM and body applier so you won't have much problem, just make sure to read the indications. It works only for Maitreya (version 5... and beyond) Belleza, Omega and System layers.Only $L199!!!

That was everything I used and it worked well. My inspiration for this head was one of my favorite Sailor Moon's charcaters :D the hottest Haruka Tenou! 


Well, I can say now I feel happy :") for me she was always the most atractive girl on the anime ♥ Anyway, hope you enjoy the new add-on and try the new RIVER head! It's really amazing for shape. If you have any question leave a comment on my review or send me a message on my fan page.

Enjoy your Second Life ^^
Love,
Novata ♥ 

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

About me

About Me

Hi/Привет/Hola ^^ my name is Luka just a regular girl who loves to eat, watch anime, sleep and yes play Second Life ♥ You can find more about me on youtube but let's share something here from time to time :D

Blogroll

Visitantes

Flag Counter