NEW FIRESTORM 6.4.12 'Adjusting camera Second Life' Tutorial

 


There is a new FIRESTORM that was released at the end of December 2020. I just installed recently and the first thing I realised was the camera settings were totally different, yet much easier to use. I know if it's your first time trying Firestorm it might seen a little complicated so I decided to make this quick tutorial to help you. Everything you need to do is click on the camera option on the firestorm bar and start adjusting the numbers from there. Make sure to follow every step on the tutorial I made on my youtube channel. If you have any issue, make sure to leave a comment o write me on my facebook page ♥ Follow the link bellow:



Download Firestorm from the original web site:

https://www.firestormviewer.org/


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

About me

About Me

Hi/Привет/Hola ^^ my name is Luka just a regular girl who loves to eat, watch anime, sleep and yes play Second Life ♥ You can find more about me on youtube but let's share something here from time to time :D

Blogroll

Visitantes

Flag Counter