Powder Pack LeLutka Evolution February 2020



Powder Pack  is a Second Life subscription box which brings to you 12 makeup appliers specifically designed for a mesh head (Catwa, Lelutka, Genus, LAQ). The cost of this subscription box is L$1500, during the pre-order. After its release on the 15th, the price will increase ( L$2500 for only 24h) and after that the cost will be  L$3500 permanently. You can buy it from the Powder Pack in world store or their marketplace store.
This month, we have products for LElutka Evolution bento head:
SKINS:
- CLEF DE PEAU
- ESSENCE
- GO & SEE
- THE FACE

MAKEUP:

- ADORED
- ARISE
- COLIVATI
- EUPHORIC
- POUT
- TONE2
- VELOUR


I have the pleasure to review this new box, you can check all the items on my youtube channel. Every skin comes with a shape from the creator in case you wanna see the Skin in a similar shape to the vendor. 

Special credits for the outfit on my video:

ADDAMS:  Deborah outfit ( shorts, bodysuit, lace & t-shirt)
DOUX: Aura Hair style
* All the hairs I wore on this video are from Doux *
GLOOM: Emotions mesh eyes
Min 4:47 on video ( wearing it with Clef de Peau skin)

Don't forget to follow my other social media:


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

About me

About Me

Hi/Привет/Hola ^^ my name is Luka just a regular girl who loves to eat, watch anime, sleep and yes play Second Life ♥ You can find more about me on youtube but let's share something here from time to time :D

Blogroll

Visitantes

Flag Counter