EQUAL10 Fashion event - Review December


As you already know I'm a proud video blogger for one of the coolest event in Second Life :D I'm talking about #EQUAL10. I know I haven't posted that much lately but I'll try to keep up with the latest release from now on. Let me share with you a bit more this event, we don't just go and try clothes but we talk to the real people and hear their opinions <3 All your comments are very welcome for us so..... wanna have some fun? Bring a cup of coffee and check what we have for you:



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 

About me

About Me

Hi/Привет/Hola ^^ my name is Luka just a regular girl who loves to eat, watch anime, sleep and yes play Second Life ♥ You can find more about me on youtube but let's share something here from time to time :D

Blogroll

Visitantes

Flag Counter